ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
For B.Sc. Nursing Course :
Girls who pass Intermediate or 10+2 years of study with Bi.P.C. group with 45% aggregate marks are eligible.
For General Nursing and Midwifery Course:
Girls with a pass in Intermediate / 10+2 course of study with any group.
* Both the courses are sanctioned by the Govt. of A.P.
* Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi has recognized both the Courses.
*The Courses are affiliated to NTR University to Health Sciences, Vijayawada and Director of Medical Education, Govt. of A.P.
* At the time of admissions the students of other states have to submit:
i) X & XII Marks list
ii) Study Certificate
iii) Transfer Certificate
iv) Migration Certificate
v) Three sets of Photostat copies of all original certificates
vi) 8 Passport size photos
RULES & REGULATIONS
* Students should not wear objectionable dresses.
* They are not allowed to bring gold jewelers or any other valuable items.
* They are not allowed to keep any electrical and electronic appliances like cell phones, I-pods, FM radio’s, Walkman, Cameras, Iron boxes and Water heaters.
* Students should not carry any cash with them, rather it has to be deposited in the bank / stores cash officer.
*College authorities are not responsible for the loss of any such above mentioned items.