The BBA+ curriculum is designed keeping in mind current business needs and pedagogy emphasizes the development of students' skills and abilities to apply management theories and concepts to live problems of business and industry. Students are expected to achieve high standards of excellence.
The teaching methods include kectures, case studies, seminars, assignments, live projects, group discussions, business games, outbound based experiential learning activities, educational excursions, role plays, simulation exercises, structured and unstructured grou work, personality development sessions, movies and field visits.
The emphasis is on involving the students in learning and helping them to relate concepts and theories to business realities. The programme enables students to acquire skills to identify and deal with complex problems of management. This is done to reflect current corporate needs in the curriculum.
Highlights of the Programme:
- MOU with Stratadigm of Hyderabad to provide TISS (Tata Institute of Social Sciences) Certificate in Banking and Financial Services subjects.
- BBA+ is designed to nurture students and help them build and enhance their managerial competence.
- Become effective leaders, who can achieve results beyond expectations and transform organisations.
- Think out of the box, so that they come out with innovative answers, create alternative solutions, and develop entrepreneurial skills.
- Imbibe values of integrity, justice and fairness so that they promote and maintain high ethical standards in management.
- Develop a global mindset so that as future managers they can meet the challenges from international competition.