NEET Admit Card 2019
NEET UG 2019 will be conducted by NTA for students seeking admission to MBBS and BDS courses all over India. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 on the official site. Candidates who have applied for the NEET 2019 entrance exam should note that NTA NEET admit card 2019 will not be dispatched through post or any offline medium.
Candidates have to download their NTA NEET UG admit card 2019 from the official website, https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspx by entering their NEET 2019 Registration number and Date of birth. After the NEET 2019 admit card is downloaded candidates will receive an email with PDF format on the registered email id. Candidates should keep the emailed copy of NEET admit card safe till the completion of the admission process.
Edignite suggests once the students get NEET 2019 admit card, they must check the details like name, roll number, exam date and time, exam center, etc to check if they are correct. The candidate’s request for exam time or exam center will not be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates not carrying valid admit cards shall not be permitted to write the exam. Candidates should read the instructions printed on the admit card and know the instructions to be followed in the Examination Hall before the exam.
NEET 2019: Exam Date
The NEET entrance exam 2019 will be conducted on May 5, 2019, from 2 pm to 5 pm across various NEET exam centers in India. The result of NEET 2019 will be announced on June 5, 2019. Candidates qualifying NEET UG 2019 would be eligible for All India quota under the state Government, irrespective of the medium of the examination.
As per reports, over 15 lakh candidates have applied for NEET exam 2019, which is mandatory for admission to medical courses. The NEET exam 2019 will be held in single stage and would be an objective type of test in different languages including English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
How to download NEET admit card 2019?
Candidates who will be appearing NEET 2019 can get their admit card from the official website of NTA. Edignite offers a stepwise procedure to access the admit card.
- Go to the official website https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspx
- Click on Download admit card link.
- Enter the Application Number, Date of birth and Security pin correctly.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Ensure your details (name, gender, etc) are correctly printed on NTA NEET admit card
- Download your NEET 2019 admit card.
- Lastly, get printout of the admit card for future purpose.
What are the documents required along with NEET 2019 admit card?
Apart from the admit card, candidates are required to carry the documents include:
- One passport size photograph
- A hard copy of the admit card
- A valid photo ID proof
- PWD certificate (only for PWD candidates)
What if I forgot Registration Number?
Registration no. and password are the two main login credentials that you must have, to print the admit card. In case, you forgot the NEET registration number, Edignite offers you the steps below to reset the registration number.
- Click on “Forgot Registration Number” on the NTA NEET official website, https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspx
- Enter the details – Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, Category & Security pin.
- The registration number of NEET (UG) 2019 will be displayed.
- Use the same while downloading the admit card.
What if my NEET admit card is lost?
If you have lost your NEET admit card, then open the email received by NTA after April 15, 2019. Since NTA will have mailed you the copy of your NEET 2019 admit card, you can download it and use it.
Edignite hopes the above information on NEET admit card helps you. We wish you All the Best for the NEET exam.