CBSE Board Exam 2019: Subject-Wise Preparation Tips
Are you prepared for CBSE Board Exams?
As the CBSE board exams date sheet has been released, it’s the time for exams preparation. You may be confused with what and how to prepare for the CBSE board exams 2019 and eventually end up messing the exam days.
So, Edignite has compiled a basic list of subject wise preparation tips to remember and excel in your exams.
Subject-wise preparation tips for CBSE class 10 Board exams
Many of you feel Maths is the most difficult subject. However, it is the subject in which you have a chance of getting a high score.
The key to scoring high in maths lies in how well students apply the various formulae
- Understand how the formulae were derived and how do they work rather than rote-learning.
- Identify the rules of using each formula and solve the type of problems which use the same formula. This would be helpful when CBSE twist the questions and trick.
- Make a list of all important values (from pi to squares and square roots), so it will save your time during complex calculations.
- Spend your time with mock tests and previous years question papers once you are clear with formulae and concepts.
- Ensure that you solve every mock test in a time-limit, which helps you manage your time better.
Even though you will have one paper in science in CBSE board exam, your preparation strategy will be based on three subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Physics depends on the attention you have paid while solving numerical because they are the most solving areas.
- Apart from the numerical section, there will be questions from based on theorems. So, while studying theorems, make a short list of just important steps for revision purpose.
- Make a habit of reading all formulae from time to time on a daily basis.
- Practice as many organic reactions as you can to have the thorough idea of the subject.
- Study the reaction names and make charts of formulae with names and revise them.
- Make flashcards with definitions of new terms from each chapter you learn and go through them before the exam.
- Diagrams are an extremely important part of the biology, so it is important to pay attention to diagrams and their theory.
- Remember the important terms, definitions and their functions, as biology has a lot of memorization of difficult terminology.
- When writing the answers, ensure that you draw diagrams neatly and label it correctly.
Social studies give you a basic understanding of your surroundings, important historical developments in the present world.
- When preparing history, make a note of all important dates and events and arrange them in a format to revise them by just glancing.
- Try to understand the reason why the events happened, instead of simply rote-learning.
- Study the map thoroughly and solve previous CBSE board papers which would help you accurately locate all places on the map.
English is intended to give you a high level of competence with an emphasis on the study of literary texts and provide extensive exposure to rich texts.
- Reading newspapers can help you improve your English language and help you prepare for the CBSE board exam.
- Follow good grammar book and basic rule. Communicating in English also improves the flow of perfect grammar.
- Know the correct formats for writing formal letters, applications, and report speeches.
This is an interesting subject as it carries much of stories, poetries which can be prepared easily.
- Hindi can be prepared well if the grammar and punctuation are done perfectly.
- Memorize the poetries, the meaning of those and the question arise from it.
- Score high in this subject by going through the sample papers and the CBSE class 10th previous year question papers.
Across all the subjects, understanding the concepts and practicing them is very essential.
Don’t panic, if you haven’t started practicing for CBSE board exams. Edignite is here to help you.
Click here and explore online courses. Good Luck!!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes