Analytical Chemistry is a scientific discipline that develops and applies methods, instruments and strategies to obtain information on the composition and nature of matter.
Analytical chemistry has applications including in forensic science, bioanalysis, clinical analysis, environmental analysis, pharmaceutical and drug analysis, soil analysis, ore analysis and material analysis.
Analytical chemistry has played critical roles in the understanding of basic science to a variety of practical applications such as biomedical applications, environmental monitoring and quality control of industrial manufacturing. Analytical chemistry has been as indispensable area in the development of nanotechnology, Surface characterization instruments, electron microscopes and scanning probe microscopes enables scientists to visualize atomic structures with chemical characterizations.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN COURSE:
- SEPARATION METHODS
- QUALITY CONTROL IN ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
- QUALITY ASSURANCE AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- ORGANIC FUNCTIONAL GROUP ANALYSIS
- ORE ANALYSIS
- ANALYSIS OF FINISHED PRODUCTS
- ASSESSMENT OF WATER QUALITY
- SPECTROSCOPIC TECHNIQUES (U.V.-VISIBLE, IR, RAMAN, NMR, ESR,XRF, MASS)
- TRADITIONAL METHODS OF ANALYSIS
- ANALYSIS OF DRUGS
- ANALYSIS OF SOIL, FERTILIZER AND FUELS
- ELECTRO ANALYTICAL AND RADIO CHEMICAL METHODS OF ANALYSIS
Through Master in Analytical Chemistry you will get an excellent knowledge of modern theoretical and experimental analytical techniques. Your master project will give you a solid background for planning and applying a variety of analytical methods in experimental research projects. You will gain experience in handling the latest spectroscopic & chromatographic instruments like U.V. spectrometer, I.R. spectrometer, Atomic absorbtion Spectrometer, Flame photometer, Mass spectrometers, HPLC and GC, etc.,
Masters in Chemistry in Aditya Degree College, educates most Analytical chemists, being regarded as skillful Analytical chemists and well trained within Analytical chemistry. Analytical Chemists from Aditya, works within Industry and research in through out country.
- Analytical Research Scientist
- Analytical lab scientist
- Analytical R & D chemist
- Quality Control Chemist
- Quality assurance chemist
- Quality manager
- Operations manager
- Faculty in Academic organizations.