Aditya Educational Institutions has introduced B.Sc., Forensic Science course in its Aditya Degree Colleges, Surampalem, Kakinada from the academic year 2017-18. This is the First B.Sc. Forensic Science College in both Telugu states and second college in South India. Aditya established all the required state-of-the-art laboratories for this course and imported equipments such as "Video Spectral Comparator, Forensic Document Magnifiers, Forensic Fingerprint Dactyloscopy, General Crime Scene Kit, Foot Print Kit, Drug Detection Kit, GSR Detection kits, Comparison Microscope, Stereomicroscopes, Electronic Compound Microscopes, etc." from Europe & USA with cost around Rs.50 lakhs, which is very useful for the career of young forensic experts. These equipments are not even available in some Forensic Science Laboratories.
1. Forensic science, Computer Forensics & Chemistry (combinations)
2. Forensic science subjects-Crime Scene Management, Questioned Documents, Fingerprints, Forensic Biology, Serology, DNA Fingerprinting, etc.
Computer Forensics subjects - Fundamentals of Computers, Networking & Security, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Mobile Forensics, etc.
3. Scope: More scope for MSc forensic Science
- Central & State Forensic Science Labs
- National & State Police Academies
- Private Forensic Science Labs
- Document & Fingerprint Expert
- DNA expert
- Cyber Forensic Expert at Government & in Various MNCs across the globe