AIIMS MBBS 2019- Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates
AIIMS MBBS 2019 is a national-level medical entrance exam which is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. This entrance exam will be conducted to shortlist candidates for admission in MBBS. Students from all over the nation can apply for this entrance exam. The registration. However, AIIMS MBBS 2019 registration process starts from the first week of March 2019. AIIMS conducts a computer-based test for the admission of MBBS course of 2019.
The candidates who wish to apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam must ensure that they should fulfill the eligibility criteria,
AIIMS eligibility criteria 2019
The aspirants must fulfill the Age limit criteria, Educational Qualification criteria, Nationality etc. Hence, The detailed eligibility criteria for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam are given below.
Age limit criteria
The aspirant should have attained the age of 17 years as on 31 December 2019.
- The aspirants should have passed class 12th (under the 10+2 scheme) / Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc) or an equivalent examination.
- The candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply the entrance examination.
Indian, Overseas citizen of India (OCI), and Non-Resident Indians(NRIs) are also eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019.
The candidate should have passed Class 12th examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects.
- The students should obtain 60% of marks in the qualifying examination.
- The reserved category candidates (SC/ST/PWBD) should have obtained minimum 50% of marks in the qualifying examination.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
The details of AIIMS MBBs 2019 exam pattern are mentioned below:
- Exam mode: AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam will be held in online mode (computer-based).
- Session Timings: The exam will be organized in two sessions, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM(Morning) and 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM (Afternoon)
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- The medium of Exam: The question paper will be provided in English and Hindi (Optional)
- Number of Questions: Total 200 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Subjects: The questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
- Marking system: Each correct answer will get a score of one mark.
- Negative Marking: Each incorrect answer will get a score of one-third marks(-⅓).
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Dates
The official AIIMS entrance exam dates are announced. We have updated the important dates of AIIMS exam below:
- Online Application starts: The First week of February 2019
- Online Application end: The First week of March 2019.
- Application window reopens for corrections: First week of March 2019.
- Final closing of Application form: Second week of March 2019
- Updations of the final status of the submitted applications: Fourth week of March 2019.
- Final AIIMS Application correction window: Third week of April 2019
- The release of AIIMS MBBS admit card: Second week of May 2019
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam date: 25th and 26th of May 2019.
- Declaration of Result: June 12, 2019
- First Counselling: First week of July 2019
- Second Counselling: First week of August 2019
- Third Counselling: First week of September 2019
- Open Counselling: Fourth week of September 2019
Explore Edignite online courses.