AIIMS MBBS 2019 preparation tips and FAQs
If you are an aspirant, you have only 7 months left for the entrance exam of AIIMS MBBS 2019. So, the preparation strategy must be planned with an aim to obtain admission in medical institutions. AIIMS is one of the second institutions that holds an individual medical entrance exam for MBBS admissions. When compared to the other medical entrances, AIIMS MBBS is considered to be the toughest of all. There will be only 800 seats available across 9 AIIMS institutions for which more than 3 lakh candidates compete each year.
When starting to prepare for an exam like AIIMS MBBS, one must check the exam pattern and syllabus before rushing into the preparation. Edignite helps aspirants in acing AIIMS MBBS 2019 with the right preparation strategy.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 preparation tips.
Learning effectively becomes very important when you are preparing for AIIMS 2019. For this, aspirants must follow a routine to prepare for AIIMS MBBS exam. Edignite has compiled a list of AIIMS MBBS 2019 preparation tips.
The following are the AIIMS MBBS 2019 preparation tips.
- Create a timetable: Prepare and schedule a timetable according to which you can give time to each section for AIIMS MBBS preparation. Focus on preparation keeping the syllabus as the base would help you save time as well as focusing on important topics.
- Know the syllabus: This is not at all the time where you have to study everything that comes in the way. Every aspirant should know what to study and what not to. For AIIMS MBBS, it is always important to be thorough with each and every topic, so you find questions to be relatively easy.
- Make a note: Make separate notes of all the formulae of physics and reactions of chemistry. Figure out your difficult areas and practice as much as you can.
- Smart work vs Hard work: When it comes to entrance exams like AIIMS MBBS, both hard work and smart work are essential. Only the attention and concentration you are paying to the concept counts rather than spending hours of time in front of books. One must learn shortcuts because, in the sections like Physics and Chemistry, the questions are included with lengthy calculations
- Choosing the right source: This is one of the most important aspects of preparation journey. Choosing the right books and the right study material becomes relevant and saves your time while preparing for AIIMS MBBS 2019.
- Take Mock Tests: During the preparation of AIIMS MBBS, taking mock tests has been a common practice. Appearing for mock tests will always be useful in handling the pressure and also will provide an experience of an online exam. So, it will be useful on exam day in terms of how much time should be given to each section.
- Read Newspapers: Reading newspapers and watching the news every day for an hour gives the best idea to keep updated with current news in order to crack the GK part in the AIIMS MBBS 2019.
- Maintain a healthy diet: Aspirants skip meals just to keep studying for long hours as the time during AIIMS MBBS preparation can be really exhaustive. Always remember that only if the body is healthy, the mind can work properly. Get a proper diet and drink plenty of water to stay stress-free.
Try all the above AIIMS MBBS 2019 preparation tips for the success in the entrance exam.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for more detailed information about AIIMS MBBS 2019? In this aspect, AIIMS MBBS 2019 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) will be of great help. Aspirants who want to appear in the AIIMS entrance exam must check the following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
1. Where can I get the prospectus and an application form for AIIMS MBBS 2019?
The application form and prospectus are available only through AIIMS website, https://www.aiimsexams.org/. No hard copies are available.
2. Do I have to indicate the choice of AIIMS institutions during application filing?
3. Can I modify my choices of the city or center of examination after the last date?
No, the city or center of the examination once and allotted cannot be modified and no requests in this regard will be entertained. The city of the examination chosen by the candidate will be confirmed only after the receipt of payment.
4. What are the documents required to upload with the application?
No documents are required during the online application / Registration process. You have to upload only the images of your photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
5. Can I register after the last date?
No. You cannot register after the expiry date of registration. It is always your responsibility to register well in time and avoid the last minute rush.
6. I have caste certificate, birth certificate, and other certificates in the regional language. Will it be accepted at the time of admission?
The certificates issued by the competent authority must be in Hindi or English language.
7. How many times Can I appear for AIIMS MBBS exam?
No limit to the number of attempts for AIIMS MBBS exam.
8. How can I communicate through Email with AIIMS examination section?
You can communicate to the AIIMS examination section only through registered email id. And the email address of the examination section is firstname.lastname@example.org
9. How can I know about the confirmation of payment before opting of city choice?
If you have submitted the payment but did not succeed after about a minute, you will immediately find a pop-up message. Accordingly, click the OK button and then check the status of the transaction. If payment is “Successful” then proceed to step-3 (City Choice) and in the case of “Failed Transaction” you will have to make the payment again and earlier payment will be directly refunded in your account. It is always preferable if such a problem has occurred with one bank gateway please check another bank gateway for next payment.
10. Whether the counseling will be manual or online?
Online counseling started from 2018 onwards
11. Where can I know about the fee structure, course duration etc for MBBS course?
All the information about the fee structure, MBBS course duration etc of AIIMS, New Delhi is given in the prospectus.
12. What are the schedule and guidelines of online counseling?
Please check the website, https://www.aiimsexams.org/ for the schedule and guidelines of online counseling.
13. How much time will I be given to join the allotted course?
For AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS you will be required to join the course within the time period mentioned in the guideline procedure of online counseling.
14. What is the timing of expiry of login session?
The session will expire after every 120 seconds idle state.
15. How many candidates are eligible for the first round of online counseling?
In each category i.e. UR, OBC, SC and ST, the total number of candidates to the online counseling would be four times the number of seats available in each category.
Click here, for free online tests and courses.
Tag:AIIMS eligibility criteria, AIIMS exam, AIIMS exam pattern, AIIMS MBBS, AIIMS MBBS admit card, AIIMS MBBS entrance exam, AIIMS MBBS exam tips, AIIMS MBBS frequently asked questions, AIIMS MBBS preparation tips, AIIMS preparation tips, best preparation tips for AIIMS MBBS exam, details of AIIMS MBBS, FAQs for AIIMS MBBS, frequently asked important questions for AIIMS MBBS exam, important FAQs for AIIMS MBBS exam, important tips for AIIMS MBBS exam, preparation tips for MBBS exam, tips for AIIMS MBBS