Dr. K.V.R.N.S. Ramesh has obtained his B.Pharm and M.Pharm degrees in the years 1984 and 1986 respectively and latter obtained his Ph.D. degree in Pharmaceutics in the year 1996 from the university campus college of Andhra University. He carried out his research work with the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Senior Research Fellowship.
TEACHING/RESEARCH EXPERIENCE: TWENTY FIVE YEARS
- Worked as Asst.Professor and as Associate. Professor in JSS Pharmacy College, Mysore from 1986 to 1992
- Worked as CSIR Senior Research Fellow 1992 to 1994
- Worked at Siddhartha College of Pharmacy,Vijayawada from 1994 to 2004. Worked as Associate Professor for 6 years from 1997 to 2003 and Professor since 1999 Dec.2004
- Worked as Professorof Pharmaceutics at Addis Ababa University in Ethiopia Since Dec.2004 to Feb.2007
- Presently working as Professor and Principal at Aditya Inst. Of Pharm. Sciences, Surampalem, AP State, India ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE : Worked as Principal since April,1999 to Dec 2004 at Siddhartha College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, As Principal of the college- conducted and coordinated various workshops, seminars and conferences; introduced novel concepts in teaching; liaisoned with different regulatory bodies like AICTE, and PCI for smooth conduct of academic activity.