Comfortable, offering personal care in hygienic conditions, individual grooming and counseling, the hostels at Aditya have all the features the make them home away from home for hundreds of residents from across the country and foreign countries. Aditya provides a separate hostel facility for boys and girls each with all the modern facilities, for boarding and other recreational activities.
They are aesthetically designed with marble flooring, spacious rooms with individual wardrobes, attached washrooms and offer natural ventilation in abundance and lush green landscaped surroundings. Both the boys and girls hostel are located on the campus and are very close to the academic complex. Each hostel block is supervised by a resident warden who closely monitors the activities of students and addresses their needs. With students from various states and countries, the hostels truly reflect cultural diversity which gives an opportunity for students to improve their interpersonal communication skills.
- Fully equipped gym
- Separate courts for Volleyball, Basketball, Cricket, Hockey and Badminton
- An exclusive library with digital and multimedia facility, newspapers, magazines, journals, books related to academics and competitive exams like GRE, GATE etc.
- Resident faculty who addresses the personal and academic needs of students in their respective blocks
- Large dining halls and a myriad of options in food keeping in view the various cultural backgrounds of the students
- Solar water heating systems in each hostel for hot water
- Water coolers in every block
- Tie-ups with multispecialty hospitals which provide adequate health facilities to students
- Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity
- Banking facility with 5 ATMs is available to the students for money transactions
The Hostel Environment certainly provides self-confidence, instills discipline in the minds of students and also provides scope for developing their ideas for harmonious and communal living without Nostalgia; these attributes enable them to share the joys of friendship. senior students have been trained to be more responsible and thus set good examples for the juniors.