SPORTS - PLAY GROUNDS
“All work no play makes Jack a dull boy”
Securing six successive Intercollegiate athletics championships from the affiliating university speaks volumes of Aditya’s commitment to delivering sporting excellence besides high academic standards. Sports and games, a very distinctive feature of maintaining its tradition with fervor, have made Aditya the homeland to outstanding sportsmen and players.
Demonstrating the sporting spirit, 13 specially trained coached and physical directors including exclusive female physical director for girls render systematic training with which the college has been winning laurels in sports and games in intramural and Inter-University Competitions and open tournaments.
|3 Athletics Tracks||3 Basketball Courts|
|5 Volleyball Courts||10 Badminton Courts|
|2 Cricket Nets||2 Football Courts|
|2 Kho-Kho Courts||5 Throwball Courts|
|4 Kabaddi Courts|
Indoor Games:Table Tennis, Chess, Carroms, Billiards
Sports Events on the Campus:
- Sports Farewell is celebrated to honor the best performer in the yester years.
- International day is conducted every year where students from different countries come and participate in various sports and games events.
- Intramurals are conducted every year from December to March.
- Exclusive events are conducted like APL – AdityaPremiere League, ACT – Aditya Cricket Tournament and AFL –Aditya Football League.
- Various sports and games events are conducted on account of Women’s day, Sports day, Youth fest ‘Colors’, Campfire etc.
A. Durga Uday Chowdary, 13P31A0303
- Won JNTUK Intercollegiate athletics men individual Championship twice.
- Represented All India Interuniversity Athletics held at Punjab and Mangalore twice.
Y. Durga Mounendra, 14P31A0560
Secured several medals in numerous open tournaments at state and national level
M. Punith Kumar, 14A91AO4M9
Gold Medal Winner in Boxing (under-19 school games). Secured a job in South Central Railways under sports quota